DXI 0.35% $2.90 dexus industria reit.

new low coming, page-6

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    melua..

research doesnt reward anyone unless you invest..

for me, as uncomfortable the world wide collapse of stock markets is, what the sp is today is not an issue to me unless your seriously buying or selling..

i am waiting this one out, hope you get your average down at .15 .. but you wont mind if i appreciate the sp going north as i expect it should as these wells come into production..

you missed the last time it was at .17, but there was no volumes available then either..

but in all seriousness if you can get 300k at .15 and you like the investment then i hope it goes well for you.. someone wanting to get out at .15 has you to look forward to i guess, but not seen those sort of volems for a long time and nioka and lot of other holders are nailing anything at the moment..

i also see this share as undervalued, but that can be said of many, and how many would want to invest in these high risk high reward stocks is unknown,, by the looks of things until something solid comes through in news the volumes will perhaps remain light..

why not invest in EKA or AUT??

best of luck..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $920.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.93 $2.88 $892.5K 307.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19079 $2.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 10829 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.