OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

New low for 2018 4.5 cents, page-13

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Hi Bid Rod

There are no intentions behind my stock. I will not be buying into OGX again period. Not unless I see new mgmt.
    Not unless I can see profitable mining. Consistently. Month after month after month.

I like transparancy in companies. It's not here with ogx. That raises the risk profile for me considerably because you just never know what's going on. If mgmt are reporting things that turn out to be a stretch of the truth, such as the Feb 28 ann about the 2 shifts running then how can we as investors make risk based decisions... ie I cannot determine true status of mine because we are not being fed accurate info.

Having been around the track a few times now and being able to better spot companies that are open and those arent I think ogx have a lot to do to restore faith in the market that what they are reporting is actually happening.

There are thousands of companies I could invest in. What has ogx mgmt done to earn my money and trust? That's what I ask myself, so no intentions at all.

The suggestion that a few people giving a balanced appraisal of this company (myself and q9 have been spot on the last few months) have some motive in this is just baloney. Like big fat italian baloney. It's just our research and opinion on this forum. And so far we have been on the money. And the uprampers have been way way way off in all their grandiose predictions of upramping and profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.