OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

For me personally watching this SP falling is disheartening....

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    For me personally watching this SP falling is disheartening. However, I then go back and read over the last few announcements.

We were told the Plant produced 100-110 ounces in the last two days of mining in July. This was on low grade material. If the plant is running well and only running low grade material that figure of 50 ounces a day is still break even (even positive) over a month. THEN we have been told the plant will be feed manly Intermediate zone material from Mestre levels 5 and 6 which is medium to High grade material....... one would think more than 50 ounces a day is doable.

Now looking back at the ingot melting twitter video, a few people on here reckon that each ingot was roughly 1KG (35ounces) and there was a few of them. Let’s say 80 ounces ish. We been told by people that have been to the mine they melt gold every day. So, I am guessing (If the ingots are 1kg) that pour was from one day of mining. If the plant is running how it should and we now have access to higher grade material, wouldn't be hard to see more of these pours coming.

4 holes at Sertão have been completed and have hit all sorts of mineralization and we are continuing to explore (200+kms of tenements) with some of the best geologists in the country. Results are due soon as well.

The biggest thing that makes me think we are ok is Anglo. Anglo is still here and haven't sold one share. If one of the largest mining companies in the world is still hanging around, I will hang around a little longer as well. I also don't think people realise how close they are watching us. They didn't buy 19.7% of OGX to just see how it goes or flip a coin.

All we need is enough money to cover costs and prove up what we have. We are not here to be a big gold mining company. We are here to prove up some of the highest-grade tenements seen in Brazil/world.

These are just my thoughts. If Anglo is still here.... I am still here

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.