OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

New low for 2018 4.5 cents, page-29

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Hi Cort

I think you might be optimistically looking into things a bit too much. We were told in the entire of July the company has been able to produce 100 oz. Not in 2 days.
    Scenario 1- company in July was able to produce 100 oz every 2 days 10 times, producing 1000 oz for July. With all the bad news lately and plummeting shareprice, if this were true they would have announced it. They didnt. In fact we know for the entire of Q2, that's 3 months for anyone unsure, they produced 200 oz. So in roughly 92 days 200 oz or 0.5 oz a day.

Scenario 2- they have produced absolutely nothing in July due to issues they haven't announced and in 2 days and only 2 days in the entire month were able to produce 100 oz. If in aug and sept they do the same, they will produce 300oz for q3, which will be a 50 percent increase in production from previous quarter, very significant growth. This scenario they have not ramped up to 3 shifts on hm3. They have not got any gold in the tailings because they dont exist. And hm4 ie still not installed, where it was meant to be in April.. this is the highly likely and probable scenario.

Scenario 3- they have been able to produce 100 oz a day, gold is literally falling out of the vein there is so much of it. A couple of taps with a hammer is yielding million dollar nuggets... their is so much gold in the air its condensing and forming as sweat droplets all around. Rivers of gold so to speak. Highly unlikely, but hey, anything is possible.... I have also heard the majority of rainbows seem to be forming around the OGX tenements, surely this is as good as a JORC resource estimate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.