IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

new low, page-33

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @Cocoman

Ex-DnD subscriber here. So far my portfolio is down by little more than 30% and many stocks that I've bought (AYN, ARD, GRY, GOR, KRM, AZM, PGI, GRM) from his recommendation, are still in my portfolio. And I haven't sold a single share, although I'll divest GOR for some other gold company at near future.

Only saving grace for me was I really started to accumulate aggressively from about 6 months ago when I thought the bubble was out from PM sector overall (Ha, that worked out well ;<)

Only stock that I bought at the same time of his recommendation was ARD - which is now down by 75%, but I don't intend to sell it. Generally I don't see anything 'wrong' his recommendations per se but he really needs to tone down first 5 pages of hyperbole where he starts with how metal X will go 1000% in next two years or so.

About IVR, I have a token allocation for it, but I intend to wait until we get at least JORC so I can do some fundamental analysis before dipping in more. But they really need to come up with resource more than 50MOz of silver at a reasonable grade (100g/t) to justify the current MC, otherwise like GRM their SP will half in no time.

Stay strong. We will get through this winter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.