IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

new low, page-34

1. 6,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/38940/investigator-resources-road-ahead-paved-with-silver-38940.html

Interesting article here which in some ways does a better job of summarising what is actually about to happen at Paris..

Gravity survey done in december, soil sampling across balance of peterlumbo in december, more rigs planned to begin the renewed assault on peterlumbo once this data is at hand..

make no mistake, there is a lot to look forward to here, it's hard to see right now with our SP hovering at 12 month lows and pointing lower but this is exactly where things could really heat up..

i still believe it was premature to hunt the "western sheet" without gravity data but maybe just maybe now there will be better placed drills..

with $3m slated for spend over the March quarter, there is reason to hope.. i guess all the surveying using various methods explains what 6 geos are doing there

share price being slaughtered in the short term could provide one of the all time great buying opportunities..

JORC by end of 2013 IMHO but there are many other and potentially more important catalysts in the mean time..

one drill should be underway right now drilling another 12 holes at Paris around the central zone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.