EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

New low???, page-110

1. 108 Posts.
    It was only the other day someone was telling investors to stop being negative about the SP because it is only trading in the same range as before consolidation.... Is that person still handing out their advice on this forum, telling people that they don't know what they are talking about? Unless this company goes belly up, most people on this forum will be correct, whether their time frame is correct is another question... Also, the people who say 6-12 months... When is the start date for this countdown to begin? Please set a date as I have heard this time frame for that amount of time, so from my struggling math calculation if 12 months ago the 12 month prediction is made and now new 12 month predictions are made that would make the first prediction 100% wrong, and if you take the 6 month outlook and it is 12 months away now that would make the prediction 300% wrong on top of the original prediction amount... is this investing advice ? How generous...
    As for the board, do not try to decipher what they do... It takes a different type of person to allocate yourself shares for a job well done, when the job you told people you were going to do is incomplete... SHAREHOLDER VALUE... This is incomplete, little Tony would get an F on his report card for this... Then expect his parents to buy him lollies... Perhaps his parents were those types of people though...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.