WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

I brought in .013 & .014 then average down to .012 i now only...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    I brought in .013 & .014 then average down to .012 i now only hold 2million shares as i sold a few and currently down on my investment $9,000.00. Im currently in to minds to sell or hold, 80% of me is saying hold it will come rite in time but with on going blunders that will never stop while the same management stay. The other 20% of me says cut my loss and invest else where. I agree with other posters these Muppets running the company need to invest there own money to speed the parts up needed to compleat well 2, then invest in someone with a track record in drilling who gets positive results or outsource the drilling to a company who will be forced into a time frame and rectify any unexpected delays. But as much as i hate reading PRL posts & current long-term holders suffering i do feel more patients will be rewarded so thats why i will Grin and bare this on going "BS" i feel we will hit black gold this year. But once we do and when i double my money I'M OUT, and will keep well away from this company. So @.024 I'm selling out and will invest in a company that is transparent in there operations with share holders and who has the courtesy and respect to keep the people that fund them up to date, and you will never get this from PRL anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.