ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

new lows coming soon?, page-2

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don't think it has to do with Rod's departure. There have been price falls in PEK and LYC also all starting on the 29th. This fall all started with Lynas' announcement of their funding uncertainty. However, GGG (and I guess PEK) remain well financed. They are all down approx 1/3. GGG has fallen back to where that Uranium ETF bought it's significant stake. All that being said, a close lower than 0.88c will be a technical break downwards.

I would like to hear from any of the FA people who follow GGG on this next part. I would like to say that before the Uranium ETF took a significant stake in GGG, it would have very carefully done the financials and compared them to other uranium (or multi-element containing) projects on a world-wide basis and found GGG to be the best investment based on it's NPV prompting it to take it's position even considering the current political uncertainty but I (for one) am sure they have taken this fully into account as well. They wouldn't have taken such a sizable position if they weren't certain of future profits.

DYOR on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $85.48K 4.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1689199 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 619047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.