alan Alan,Remember about a year back I made a silly...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    alan Alan,

Remember about a year back I made a silly blunder.....a throw away line.......It emant nothing and certainly did not reflect my personality.

At the time though, the post obviously offended quite a few people who took it....not the way that I meant it to be taken...( didn't want to say...the wrong way...have to be diplomatic as I don't want it to flame up again).......but the offence was taken by honest blokes .....and it appeared that I had overstepped the mark...again ...in a personal way...to some of the readers.

So what have we now? The Henty's (Johnny come lately who knows all the posts of the last 12 months) jumping up and down feigning angst???

Man, some of his and Fullguy's anti Jewish/Semitic tirades.............have been and are more disgucting than anything that's ever been said on HC.

Haven't seen to many people objecting to their comments........

And these very jerks are the ones who are "inflamed" by a throw away line from Dave.......we know it was a throw away line......but even so I'll be damned if I would settle following ratbags like Henty and others calling for Dave's lynching.

So......as you said.....build that bridge.....Not he.....and not IR meant anything......you know it, I know it.

Cheers

(Watch 'em get stuck into me now)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.