PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

I am with Comsec, so far okay, they have rules that they apply...

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I am with Comsec, so far okay, they have rules that they apply to their customers to stop Comsec from being complicit in anything dodgy price wise which is fair enough.

Your problem with not being able to place orders while you still have an unfilled or part filled order at a different price sounds like it fits those rules, percentage difference plays a part, so would quantity, especially on a low number of trades stock like PAX.

It is quite possible that you were fed 7000 to lock you up for the day, by someone who didn't want you to trade, if so it worked cos you didn't untangle yourself today which is what they were counting on. That is a form of manipulation for sure but don't count on anyone being interested in listening to you about it. It was someone who wanted the price to go up btw whereas your order being filled would have held the price down. Have you been the subject of some game, probably....

Whinging to NAB won't get you anywhere except on their watch list or a note on your profile.

Next question is was it NAB that provided the blockage or was it the ASX order system compiling orders with your HIN number. One way to work that out is get another broker so if you can't place an order on NAB, place it on the other broker and see what happens.

Just a suggestion, wouldn't want to see you stacking both sides of the shelves though lol.

thanks for bringing all the news articles here.

ifandwhen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.