GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

GCN is hitting low low low. Under a cent and still going down....

1. 25 Posts.
    GCN is hitting low low low. Under a cent and still going down.
    Of course, GCN is a fantastic company. Think of the solid grounding in Management education this company will be able to impart to uni students doing their business degrees or their MBAs! One just needs to write up a case study on the company in order to show how not to run a business. Steer clear of these management practices. Let’s collectively nickname GCN’s business practices as “titanical”.
    Their hands are in so many cookie jars I bet even they don’t know what their core business is. Let’s first start with one idea, let that idea become a reality and earn us some dough, before jumping to the next idea. Are the company directors suffering from short attention spans??
    And a tip for young players – if you’re mute, you can still communicate with the shareholders – written announcements, sky writing, smoke signals. Who wants to bet that if the company put up a simple announcement in sky writing, the share price would jump up a cent – even if, when you remove the sugar coating of that announcement, GCN is making a loss.
    I reckon, if a bunch of us took over GCN, we could easily turnaround the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.