SLX 8.49% $4.42 silex systems limited

New lows, page-18

1. 172 Posts.
    To me it has nothing to do with the patience to wait. It has to do with people who deem this a good STOCK. It is not. It is not a good stock company. It's 10 years in the making for dreamers and they failed on executing their timeline goals in every avenue of business they got into. If you want to draw a line from here and say does the company have something to offer I think that is fair. Those who come on here and defend the companies choices or management are ignorant without discussion. If you disagree with that you have no idea about investing. I invested at a time when solar was supposed to take off, when nuclear was about to take off and when big promises were made about Translucent and great things were being done with Chronologic. All of those things failed in multiple timelines given. THAT is why I got out. A DOZEN timelines were missed for anything to be done commercially and people still come on here and defend the company/management. It's absurd. It's not that I didn't have the "Balls" to stay in it, I had the brains to get out. There's a difference. Look how speculative this company was even 2 years ago. It took balls to invest in a company like this. People may not like how I have changed my tune or how I write but I have facts to back it up. Some people have posted how I was so High on this company just months ago and how I "changed my tune" today. Everything has changed since then and if you never change your tune with an investment you are an idiot. You always have to evaluate. The ONLY sure evaluation Silex has is hope. Everyone on here STILL isn't positive that Silex will work GREAT when brought up to full scale. There are even doubts with that! What if some people had listened to some doubters right around 2 dollars a share? You can't just kick all the doubters away. Then, you would just have a bunch of people owning the stock writing all good things about the company. Where has that gotten all of you so far?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.