PHX 0.00% 4.5¢ pharmx technologies limited

New Lows, page-12

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    In my opinion the introduction of My Health Record (MHR)is the greatest advance in the health system since 1953 when the National Health Scheme was introduced which launched universal government medical care, pharmaceutical benefits and free immunisation programs. The connectivity of health care provider's information will be a huge benefit to patient care. The implementation of My Health Record has been a slow process largely because initially it required patients to sign up, doctors were reluctant to work with it probably because of their reluctance to release patient records and overall privacy issues.

Now with the system becoming an opt out system meaning that by the end of 2018 every body will automatically have a MHR (unless they formally opt out). Current statistics are encouraging with 23% of the population now having MHRs. Increasing numbers of providers such as medical practices, public and private hospitals, pathology, aged care facilities, and other allied services are signing up. About 30% of pharmacies have now signed up.

I don't know why Corum were slow off the mark to sign up because they were a member of the group representing the pharmacy software industry working with ADHA in developing the pharmacy side of the platform. It will be still some time before the system is in full operation with all providers fully on board. I am sure Corum's software will be fully integrated with MHR in due course however it would be nice to know when this will be. With the release of Corum Clear (SOON?) Perhaps MHR connectivity is part of this release and before it is applied to older software platforms.....an extra incentive to upgrade to Corum Clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 88842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.