PHX 0.00% 3.5¢ pharmx technologies limited

New Lows, page-7

1. 2,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    If I understand Corum's Cloud based systems correctly its main benefit (apart from automated backup of data) is that the program operates from the Cloud based software and not off the hard drive of the master pharmacy computer. In case of internet interruption with the Cloud the pharmacy can still operate from the master as a backup system. With non Cloud based systems if you have a master hard drive crash or other local software problems you are non operational and relying on manual methods in the dispensary and front of shop until you get it fixed. So the Cloud based system are far more robust and reliable. So investing in upgrading Corum's software to a Cloud system is a very smart move for not just the present but for future developments.

The new developments in E-Health such as electronic health records will make connectivity of pharmacy patient records to other health providers much more important in the future. In future having pharmacy patient data in Corum's secure central Cloud based system will make connectivity far more efficient and reliable. Otherwise the National Prescription and Dispense Repository (developed by Fred for the Gov't) will rely totally on connectivity with more than five thousand individual Corum pharmacy clients. Development in this area is currently underway with all pharmacy software companies involved with the Australian Digital Health Agency.

E-health is an evolving story and I think Fred, Minfos, Simple Retail and Corum are best positioned. Not sure that RxOne, Z-Software and Mountaintop have the customer base to be long term players in an increasingly complex E-health network. Cloud based reliability, security and connectivity is a big part of this.

Still would like to see Corum involved in consolidation activity in the pharmacy software space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $65.27K 1.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 420904 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 2502503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.