M4M 25.0% 2.0¢ macro metals limited

New low's

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Share price movements and volatility is a combination of milestones that are achieved and also shareholder sentiment. The problem we have here is that we have a number of shareholders who can't help themselves and write a lot of rubbish.

Personally I really don't care about individual board members. I only care about the collective of board members that are able to achieve on the targets they have set. Remember guys kogi is not run by just one person but a collective of people who want the same thing you do. Success.

As I pointed out earlier this might likely go south of 6 cents if the useless posts continue. It sure looks that way now. We as shareholders and owners are not working as a collective either.

Questions need to be asked of the board around how they can derisk a project like this considering some of the failures in the steel industry in Nigeria. We need an open channel where these questions can be asked and answered and the communication provided to everyone who is a shareholder in a timely fashion. This would stop most of the irrelevant posts.

It seems of late all the posts are running on speculation. If I was a prospective shareholder I would probably be considering other options. This company may fruit results but not at the stage where we are seeing negative sentiment and until we secure longterm funding. The volatility in this stock is ridiculous. I wish you shareholders all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.004(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $64.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 2.0¢ 1.6¢ $307.1K 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 980000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 6579954 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 2.0¢ 1.6¢ 13225031
Last updated 16.11pm 02/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.