IDL 0.00% $1.27 industrea limited

timoshev - correct me if im wrong but i dont think i can check...

1. 79 Posts.
    timoshev - correct me if im wrong but i dont think i can check who IDL work for... they generally dont disclose ALL of their contracts or their specifics... if you can prove otherwise please provide a link... at best they put a few of the big mining company logos on their presentation or you can go through past announcements, is that what you mean? if you call that research, then i laugh at you... no way you can devise a comprehensive list of their contracts just from that...

and if you read my post all i was explaining is that the CUO collapse will further destroy confidence in the sector... if a miner fails in the Mt Isa area, then of course it is going to impact sentiment for IDL who is a key provider in Mt Isa...

and you say IDL are contracted to major players and that is a good thing? the major players are curtailing spending just as fast as the juniors, take a look at the daily reports on RIO, OZL, etc etc... the big companies are in the process of breaking a lot of mining services contracts and paying out compensation for it...

i still like IDL's prospects, but lets not put our head in the sand...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.