LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Honestly Mbenz, If I felt the same level of negativism,...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Honestly Mbenz, If I felt the same level of negativism, disillusionment and disappointment in company I would have been long gone. The art of successful investing is recognising opportunities, and selling to cut your losses when a company doesn't meet the standards you have set for it.

It is obvious that Lepidico has failed you in your investment strategy. There has been many opportunities during the last 12 months to exit and take some loss (it went to more than 4 cents 24/4/19, could have sold all your holdings in that cycle to Sept '19) and place the funds into something that is showing promise of getting the return that you think you deserve. Yet you still hold on in what you think is a 'death grip' thinking that all you deserve, in a masochistic sense, is the pain and suffering is no more than what you deserve for some guilt trip. More so, you are going to do your best to infect as many others as you can as you spiral into the the abyss of gloom.

There so many other possible opportunities out there for you to make good profits.

Try them !

Let others examine the materials released by LPD and their professionals in their field, such as the Edison, the chemists, the engineers, geologists, etc.

Sell, you can still post if that takes your fancy. But be honest to yourself, why keep something that you have little faith in,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.