PLS 3.17% $2.75 pilbara minerals limited

I for one like to hear both sides of but the crux of most the...

1. 184 Posts.
    I for one like to hear both sides of but the crux of most the naysayers arguments are there will be huge oversupply and PLS cant get to mine. Reality is, as i type this post that there is massive undersupply and spodumene prices remain high will that be the case in 3-4-5 years time? who knows that's the reality,whenever a dollar is to made history suggests that supply will catch up.
    Having said that we are only at the beginning of new era in technology.....technology that has potential to sweep the world like a plague, that's also a reality, How could anyone who still had their faculties even attempt to put a demand figure on that?
    Personally im watching to see what happens with trucking companies, that's where i see it catching like wild fire as any company with diesel fleet wont be able to compete plain and simple (current nikola 320kw battery) that will be my signal (on the speed of which this will all unfold).

As for being able to get to mine, Management have told us financing wont be an issue, sometimes you just have to put your faith in people. KB does have experience getting to mine. Current share price suppression has nothing to do with supply or demand, its about being under siege from Mineral Resources (who also happen to believe that we are going to mine, or why the aggressive purchase of gamw?) thats a reality. If clever people like them believe we're going to mine and we have something pretty special i for one am happy to tag along for the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
-0.090(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.83 $2.74 $55.00M 19.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 281921 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 221281 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.