RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

Thanks for comments - this is just hypothetical musing so feel...

1. 6,757 Posts.
    Thanks for comments - this is just hypothetical musing so feel free to ignore as its not directly related to GDY share price.

rbohlsen - I guess this is predicated on being able to engineer a (mostly) closed reservoir as HDR is (if not HFR).

jukes: This assumes that fluid flow rate is the bottleneck, and that the new fluid is basically water with a nano-particle additive that doesn't otherwise alter its properties much (perhaps too much of an assumption?).

Your post gave me another thought for a potential nano-tech application to geothermal. Could nano-abrasives be used to used to expand the fractures and/or increase the surface area of rock exposed to the fluid? I've been noticing that in other areas of interest (lithium batteries and solar cells) that nano-tech is often applied to the problem of energy transfer, by increasing the surface are of contact between two materials or components of a system. Thinking there could be parallels here but can't quite get my head around how it might be engineered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $61 11.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1025823 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7285048 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.