RNE 16.7% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

joewolf, I can appreciate your frustration if you are looking...

1. 359 Posts.
    joewolf, I can appreciate your frustration if you are looking for 'electric' comment on share price movement here.

Everything that could be said has been said a few times over and we followers of Geodynamics have gravitated to discussing the nature of the endeavour in various ways.
    This is indeed different to the nature of many other stocks on HC but a welcome divergence particularly as the level of discussion is very good.
    We all wish that GDY would come up with some stimulating and detailed results on the investigation as to the cause of the 'blowout' and what measures have been decided on regarding the way forward.
    There is little else can be done at this time but wait, dammit. It is good in this situation though when checking the site to read the current thoughts and add some input if you can.

Short term traders understandably will not find this to their liking. Many who hold GDY maybe started as short termers and if this was a gold stock or a battered financial would have quickly moved on.
    Many though have seen the wonderful green side of this company as well as its profitable potential and hold through this difficult period out of belief & loyalty.

Yep. A bit different. Not for Gordon Gekko.

Now, PeterP.
    Your thought on 'abrasive nano particles'
    That sounds of interest but it occurs to me that a factor in the success of that approach would need to be having sufficient velocity in the fluid for the particles to actually act abrasively. No doubt things hustle along as fluid reaches the proximity of the production well entrance but you would be looking for a much wider general area, if not all the way from an injection well to a production well, to give a worthwhile contribution would you not?

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $53 10.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2723078 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2490788 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.