VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

new major shareholder - the plot thickens, page-12

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Hi Kent,
    RPM were slaughtered by QGC because we had a weak ageing MD who was satisfied with taking his share price from 4 cents to 20 odd within 6 months. Added to that they didnt have a large shareholder who could stand up and give them a challenge. Ron Prefontaine from BOW saw the value but when you get to fight QGC you had better come in with some big ammo. Unfortunately BOW didnt have that but to Ron's credit he did implore that any RPM shareholders keep holding to the biitter end. Those that did were rewarded with the BG takeover of QGC.

I have said all along that Sentient are the best thing going for VPE. They, despite numerous posts to the contrary, are firmly in their own camp.They can see the medium / long term value in VPE and they wont be swayed by either BG or Elphinstone. And speaking of Elphinstone, apparently he is well respected and pretty astute. To spend $3m odd on a 'minor' at times like this speaks volumes.

I do agree that JK should come out to the market and spell it all out. I am hoping he will next week. I have asked him to. It is time for a change of shareholder sentiment.I am certainly backing the sentiment of Sentient, BG, Denis Patten and Elphinestone...and the spirit of the Annual report. You just have to read the opening summary.

I think that this week has been a big week for VPE. And last week for that matter. Remember Denis Patten increased his holding last week.

There may be a connection between BG and Elpinestone. I dont know. But Sentient are in this on their own. This share is clearly undervalued and the next few months will hpoefully bear that out.

As I have said before. It is a good story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.