TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

New Management, page-31

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I believe that the credentials of the new board members speak for themselves and the contacts and investors they bring to the table will be essential for Tritons next stage of growth.

I am looking forward to meeting them personally with the Wolf pack this Thursday night to find out there initial ideas and plans for the short, medium and long term gains of the company. I believe that it will be a full turn out to from the reports I am getting and a new focused level of excitement is being felt in the Wolverhampton area.

Brad has got us to this stage and love or hate him the recent results just didn't match what investors wanted.

A new year approaches and with a new experienced team Triton will now look to unlock some of these stones so far only half turned over.

Good luck to all holders (long or short). This stock certainly has shown before with the right wind behind it big movements can be achieved. Trouble is they never had the confidence of financial backing to support them when they did progress. Not saying that this will happen overnight but IMO the experience and success at Firestone Energy, Consolidated Minerals, Iscor Mining and BC Iron would certainly interest previous investors who look to support an experienced MD with a proven track record.

DYOR

CM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.