AUQ 0.00% 3.7¢ alara resources limited

here is a letter if anyone wants to sent to the chairman...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    here is a letter if anyone wants to sent to the chairman outlaying general concerns .

Dear Mr.........

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my deep disappointment with the current state of management’s disclosure of information in announcements concerning the profitability of Alara Resources’ operations. As a shareholder, I have observed with growing concern that the transparency and quality of the information provided do not meet the standards upheld by other mining companies, which, in turn, has adversely affected our company’s share price and overall investor confidence.

Comparatively, other miners in the industry have consistently provided comprehensive and optimistic outlooks, resulting in positive share price movements and bolstered investor trust. Unfortunately, Alara Resources’ announcements have fallen short in this regard, lacking the depth and clarity necessary to inspire similar confidence. This has placed us at a disadvantage, particularly when considering the robust performance and outlooks presented by our peers and also with market sentiment of future strong copper prices.

Additionally, I am troubled by the perception of apparent inadequacies in meeting continuous disclosure obligations under ASIC rules. The perceived lack of thoroughness and professionalism in our disclosures is concerning. This issue not only potentially places the company at risk of non-compliance but also undermines the trust and confidence of shareholders and potential investors.

Moreover, the general quality of the announcements leaves much to be desired. The language and structure of these communications are often subpar, reflecting poorly on the professionalism of the company. It appears that the individuals responsible for drafting these announcements may not be up to the task, which further tarnishes the company’s reputation. For example kg's instead of ounces for gold sales is completely outside industry norms.

As a shareholder, I urge you to address these issues with the urgency they deserve. Ensuring that our disclosures are detailed, transparent, and professionally presented is crucial for maintaining and enhancing shareholder value and trust. I recommend a thorough review of our current disclosure practices and the quality of announcements, and I strongly suggest investing in training or hiring skilled professionals to improve the standard of our communications.

Thank you for your attention to these critical matters. I trust that you will take the necessary steps to rectify these issues and restore confidence in Alara Resources’ management and operations.

Yours sincerely,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.