ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

new market for ado

1. 6,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1908
    Bostik, the makers of 'Clag gule', are developing a new substance to more effectively bind paper with other pieces of paper. Great scott - ADO's "novel glue" must be behind this new substance being used by Bostik! I tip my hat to Geoff for taking ADO into new markets!*

I do hold some shares in ADO and have been following this thread for some time, but I have not appreciated the rampant speculation that goes on almost a daily basis. The few occasions where there have been posts that raised questions about potential risks have been mostly not been addressed or simply been brushed off.

Looking for any correlation and then making the huge jump to suggest that it is causation is both foolish and irresponsible. If you cannot establish the link as I didn't in my above example, then it is speculation, not research. It's okay to speculate, but don't try to pose it as "research". We all speculate privately and occasionaly publicly when we post, but I am sure there would also be others who would appreciate not having to trawl through the speculation posted what has almost become a daily basis.

I think this speculation was referred to by one poster as a "love-in" - which I imagine to involve a few people loaded up on too much testosterone, geeing each other up with 'new research and evidence' to support their investment case.

It's hard enough trying to be wary of the psychology traps in investment without having to trawl through the posts of a minority so intent on whipping themselves and each other into a frenzy.

*Written with a heavily sarcastic tone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.