VFX 0.00% 0.4¢ visionflex group limited

New market - NZ!, page-42

1. 7,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    "tapped multiple time".. so in summary 1st has raised:
    - IPO was 5.3mil
    - 1st CR (9/11/15) was 1.23mil
    - 2nd CR (14/11/16) was 5.5mil

I would estimate that they had raised around 7mil before listing... So therefore total funds poured into company is circa <20mil and it is possible that another is not required.

So let me ask this how many times has HE tapped investors for funds? definitely 3 or 4 times? Definitely raised over 75 mil to date (that I can easily identify and likely closer to 100m)... you do not call this pouring in funds?

HE would need to do a pre-ipo round, then an IPO round (making like raise 6)... I reckon it will never get to IPO... BUT if it does, I reckon will not get the market valuation that they want.. and as such seed and pre-ipo investors will dump the stock day 1. Hence getting savvy investors (those who look at how many shares are escrowed and at what price seed & IPO undertaken) in at IPO may be a challenge.

Anyway, HE has greater concerns than listing because I have already had 3 people offline contact me to talk to me in regards to 1st and how to get in contact with them and obtain pricing as HE's pricing has now sky rocketed and they are looking for alternative providers. I do not even work for the company ... lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 750000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.35am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.