VMT 0.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

New Marketing Campaign, page-14

1. afd
    2,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Hi W, K , ACIM and all the others looking forward to the next update.

There are lots of reasons to expect that the SP will eventually reflect the underlying value in VMT and so many 'possibilities'. The opening to this thread with the marketing campaign 'clue' got me thinking about battery exchanges, Singapore and a host of other things. The "All will be revealed in the future" tag sounded very grand.

Regarding Quarterly updates, I am going to be a bit contrarian and suggest that actual 'sales' might not be the mammoth number some are expecting. I will be more focussed on the order book (and hope for more news form India).

I think the reality is that because of COVID, the global distribution / shipping network is in a bit of strife. VMT don't recognise sales / revenue until the items are shipped (FOB basis). So if there is a hold up on the docks and things are backing up then that would put a dampener on the (sales) results.

As things improve over the coming months I believe the sales for FY21 (calendar for VMT) sales will be pushed back to the the second half, giving us a lopsided result. It will still be a great overall result but (like most things post COVID) a little unusual.

But back to 'reasons to be cheerful' I am still trying to quantify the ramifications of being involved in a battery exchange program and the possibility of of a 'membership program' that enables some of the less affluent countries the prospect of access to modern/green transport. Mind-blowing.

The 130kph CPX and VS1, Lorenzo's and Ducati's agreements................the list goes on.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12413 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 26843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.