WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

New Media Agency for WFL, page-17

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    https://www.maisoncommune.co.uk/curation/skincare-products-amp-devices-to-help-your-quarantine-skin-by-ciara-oshea?format=amp&__twitter_impression=true&s=03

Maison Commune

View OriginalCDG%2Bciara%2B.jpg?format=500w

Skincare Products & Devices to help your Quarantine Skin by Ciara O’Shea.

It all started with a pandemic, at-home treatments were forced upon us. Whether you are a twice a year facial kinda person, a religious salon goer or a casual 'wherever I’m in a fancy hotel’ type, none of that was available and so we went without until we could go without no more!

If you have the type of skin that likes to be indulged or if you think you’d like a little extra help then here are some great devices and products I have found really helpful in this trying time. If like me, you are currently living with your mother, it is a great excuse to lock yourself in the bathroom for some alone time!

SKINCARE DEVICES

Boost by the Light Salon - This is a LED silicone mask. It's portable and rechargeable. It self-times. Couldn’t be easier. It helps reduce marking on the skin, be that old scarring or redness or unevenness. I have found it to reduce the length and veracity of any breakouts. It helps give the skin vitality and I feel it makes my wrinkles look much softer. My mother has been availing of this service too!…. her skin was dry and dehydrated and lacklustre when she arrived in Oct, something I had never seen before, her skin is generally excellent but lets put it down to a pandemic side effect. She’s started using BOOST, and the results were really impressive, her skin was back to its usual exemplary state in no time ( no time meaning about five 10min sessions ) My husband uses it whenever he gets an eczema flare-up (ideally you would use it regularly to keep such things at bay but he is his own man and no amount of telling him what to do will make him do it!)

Boost Led Face Mask, £395

Reduit - This device is relatively new on the market. It’s a high-tech sustainable way to maximise your skincare. It diffuses microdroplets of serum onto the skin for maximum absorption. It comes with lots of options so you can pick as choose what serum you want depending on your needs. I love it because a) it feels like it truly does penetrate the skin and give you the texture you want and b)I feel like I’m from the future when I use it. I have been using it on all my clients over the past few months and it truly is a fast and fun way to get the best skin and base for makeup that you can.

Reduit Spa Skincare Treatment Device, £179

UFO%2BFOREO%2BMAISON%2BCOMMUNE?format=500w

UFO by Foreo - This 90-second facial device has been in my life for a couple of years now. I never leave for a Job without it. It uses thermo and Cyro Therapy with T sonic pulsations to infuse the accompanying masks (plenty to choose from, or just cover the mask area with a bamboo sheet and apply your own favourite mask instead. It’s relaxing and reviving and gets everyone hooked…I normally have a queue of people wanting a turn when i’m on set. I tend to just use it on myself when I want something quick with big results. Not that it is a current concern but It is also my saviour when I travel, helping me navigate the murky waters of different climates/times zones/air pressure etc

Foreo UFO, £159

SKINCARE TOOLS

angel+caglia+rosebud?format=500w

Angela Caglia - Rosebud Eye Treatment Set, £45

Angela Caglia - Crystal Goddess Face Mask, £400

SLIP - I like to keep my hair wrapped up during these self-care sessions and I have to mention my favourite way of doing so. It is, of course, a silk turban. It keeps my sometimes curly/a lot of the times frizzy hair smooth and soft and manageable (am very prone to knotting) plus it gives me more of a salon feel.

Slip Silk Turban, £70

ECO SKINCARE I RECOMMEND

Some great brands to indulge in should you need or want a refresh to your routine

WILDSMITH SKIN - a supremely lux natural range of skincare that is a joy to use and looks at on the shelf but also an active results-driven range. I love using the trio of the cleanser and the serum and cream. Its the one I always reach for if I have a celebrity who is into natural beauty.

Wildsmith Skin Active Repair Nourishing Cleansing Balm, £75

Wildsmith Skin Active Repair Copper Peptide Serum, £95

Wildsmith Skin Active Repair Copper Peptide Cream, £100

TATA HARPER - I am particularly addicted to the clarifying mask and the floral hydrating mask. I am never without. They do exactly as you want them to do. I find I use them in tandem or if I have an event to attend I may use the floral hydrating mask the morning of.

Tata Harper Clarifying Mask, £63

Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Mask, £83

BODYSHOP+MASKS+MAISON+COMMUNE?format=500w

Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask Chines Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing, £18

Mediterranean Almond Milk with Oats Instant Soothing Mask,£ 18

BATH & BODY

I like to set the scene for some relaxation and detoxification and to do so I use the following :

AMLY Botanicals - Restore room fragrance set. A very modern approach to potpourri!! This brilliant British brand has put Opulent Rose Quartz in place of petals and included an essential oil to douse them in. Helps relieve anxiety and restore calm, which is essential these days!

Amly Botanicals Room Fragrance Set Restore, £115

Screenshot+2021-01-18+at+09.38.20.png?format=500wsusanne+kauffman+maison+commune?format=500w

Nourishing Herbal Whey Bath, £33

Essential Bath Oil For The Senses, £71

DIY BEAUTY
    You can of course always take the DIY road, fancy a homemade hair mask, or a moisturising body cream? there are plenty of books on the subject. I have included two of my personal favourites below :

An Atlas of Natural beauty by BULY 1803
    Plants for the people by Erin Lovell Verinder

WANT TO AVOID WASTE? Look no further than UPCIRCLE beauty. This brand uses leftover natural ingredients to create this affordable and high performing brand. With excellent credentials and full transparency, this is a brand to introduce to your bathroom.

https://upcirclebeauty.com

Love a bouji scent but hate all that excess packaging? Look no further than ByKillian, who since the brand’s inception, has been producing refillable perfumes (he even created a new technology for doing) the bottles can be refilled indefinitely, are produced to be so exquisite that you will never want to keep them forever regardless.

ByKillian Forbidden Games Perfumes, £135

WHEN SALONS REOPEN (this is where I will be headed)

TERESA TARMAY - For an Anti Ageing facial.

Anti-Aging, £250

ONDA - KUNDALINI ENERGY HEALING for a restful body

Kundalini Energy Healing, £170

LUSH - Synaesthesia Spa Treatment No joke, one fo the best massages I have ever had. It was considered, inventive, multi-sensory. It had bespoke music and lighting to match the treatment. Couldn’t have been more impressed with this modern and natural solution to feeling stressed out.

Synaesthesia Spa Treatment, £140

You can follow Ciara on Insta @ciaradoesmakeup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.