ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

New media article, page-17

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    The trend is your friend? Ok then hold on tight because the trend is that ethically sourced cobalt is looking at a potential supply crunch.
    My cynical side says "but China is where the growth is and they don't seem to have a problem using conflict materials".
    Then my brain answers "China is where consumer demand is rising but actually doesn't matter yet as we are still working to replace existing western citizen's vehicular fleets and of course government, construction etc vehicles/machines as well"
    Basically I ask myself where are the overwhelming majority of the world's automobiles?
    The answer to that is our own driveways- western markets and to a large extent those who wish to deal with western markets have to, over time, follow the fiddle of ethical practice.

This article is of course yankyccentric but it's the trend that interests me. We are a prime target moving forward- check the graph showing battery materials and you'll soon see that nickel and cobalt are the mainstays.

The truly great thing for us? We aren't cutting in to existing business types or demand chains- we are looking to eventually supply a new market which to a fair extent has no new supply to meet it.

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Electric-Car-Boom-On-Hold-As-Key-Ingredient-Vanishes.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.