AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

New mess THE SPILL in progress, page-352

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Most investors would or should appreciate that different industries & different jurisdictions carry different levels of risk & reward.

I invested early in AVZ & it’s price reflected its risk level; when Dathcom (AVZ 75%) were all-but assured a mining license, our risk profile & investment potential was reflected in our $1.30 plus share price.

You can try & verbal me all you like about whether or not I would have ever invested in AVZ - the simple fact is I AM invested in AVZ, & I support my company & its efforts to win over criminals & corrupt actors.

I don’t invest purely for the thrill of it - AVZ has had some huge ups & downs, & I’d be lying through my teeth if I said I want to go around again from the start. If we relist, we do it with a mining license & a tonne of experience in getting things done legit in the DRC - with that backdrop, I’d have no qualms recommending AVZ, & your $2-$4 ($6.5 -$13billion) valuation will be way unders for this monster.

You do understand that is why these bad actors are going to such great lengths to get their hands on Manono don’t you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.