MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

new mgt team announcement , page-10

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Have done all the usual web searching and have found snippets on J G Cottle. Seems to be technically minded regarding defining resources. Not sure about real uranium exposure though and hands on management of a company.........time will tell though. Needs a chance to prove himself at least. Perhaps the idea is to get the two deposits out to the market and see if there is any interest from bigger companies ?

Appears to be a Melbourne based connection - Daley (new Uranex director) used to work at same company previously as Cottle at Fluor. Ward has many Melb connections.

Just don't want it to be ANOTHER job for the boys with UNX management (old ones all ex-Goldstream) where they don't do much, or perhaps put it another kinder way, "underachieved". So much potential in the ground with the tenelments. Need the right management to steer it forward and quickly.

Judging by the volume of trades in the past year, holders have been patient long enough. It will be time for action over next 3-6 months or holders may pull the pin.

I notice Eleckra (EKM.ASX) announced further drills on the western border of UNX tenement. Reasonable for them. Looking forward to Thatcher definition THIS Quarter as promised several times. We want the company to keep the timeline in check based on their AGM presentation (see towards back of power point presentaion slideshow). Can't cop more excuses like "no drill rigs" or "labs too busy"....they have the cash , so use it !!!

Company has $14 to $15m cash (last quarter it eroded quickly by $2m I think...interesting, where did the cash go), so no need for a placement, so all is good on that foot at least.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.