BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

new mineralized zone found ... hyena, page-14

1. 3,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    guys

early days down there at Hyena and Jackal however i have just been reviewing results in light of grade, depth and location.

this is something totally new in terms of "style". by that i mean the nature of grade distrubution is very different, we are seeing some truly "RS" sytle numbers albiet over smaller widths.

however this stuff is typically only 60m - 70m downhole (circa 45-50m vertical) which means as Len says...bang, straight into the mine plan.

persoanlly this is precisely what i was looking for. additioanl grade to sugar coat the project. crickey they only just started....rigs still going to expect a plethora of reuslts regularly as they hone in on Hyena and Jackal.

should blow the disbelievers away!

tibbsy the numbers up north at Osh and Onk look really good too as you pint out....loving that "from surface" in the depth column (i wont bore you all with my comments about strip ratio (or lack of in this case))!

PS only about a dozen or so other targets in the Nth and West of the licence to go as well!!!

Go BMN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.30
Change
-0.170(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $589.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.41 $3.42 $3.29 $1.679M 503.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1784 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.