ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

New Minicare Video, page-25

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    Thank you for all the quality posts over the past few days, to be part of the ADO build adds even more to this beaut time of the year.
    Japan and USA Governments have placed a massive focus on future renewable energies during the past two weeks.
    The battery space does excite my optimistic nerve. Tangling with "the big boys" will be very interesting. Providing our technology matches the amazing performance expectation, our prospects won't have time to play in the negotiation phase. I reckon they would march right up to the negotiation table in the knowledge sample batteries will be scattered among their current or prospective competitors for evaluation.
    The opportunity to extract "upfronts" could be of significant value. If upfronts were structured as a form of prepaid royalties, further royalties may be payable well sooner than enduring the traditional lag in receipt.
    Funds and institutions would be motivated early to invest and underscore the spectacular Market Cap we can look forward to in the event our battery development supplements revenues already in the pipeline and the inclusion of DIAsource. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.