ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

New Minicare Video, page-45

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Love your work, Angry, but I can't work out what an intelligent chap like you is doing on the sidelines at 7.5 cents.

You are evidently interested in the company.

So, if/when we own DiaSource in a couple of days' time.... what downside could there be possibly be, in your eyes, from 7.5c? Serious question for you.

- The share price's natural weight is around the 9c mark, and that was without incomings, but on potential alone.

- Even ignoring the acquisition of our own plant in the heart of European biotech country, the potential remains the same as when we were hovering at 9c.

- Only the CR dragged SP back to 7.5c - nothing else - potential still the same.

NOW.......

Once we do own DiaSource in a couple of days' time:

- There is no more reliance on Phillips et al as a 'company maker'.

- we have an instant cash injection of this calendar year's profits of some millions of dollars.

- we have predictions of ongoing yearly profits of some millions of dollars, and climbing.

- We have a tangible asset (the property/plant itself) worth some millions of dollars.

- We have 40% more production potential at vastly reduced production costs.

And on all other fronts, the potential remains he same as when we were consistently trading at 9c.

So Angry, the question I would like to ask is…

Once DiaSource is acquired, ignoring any argument about its benefits you should choose to knock down, how can an intelligent bloke like you possibly ignore the likely 20% profit to be made jumping back up to 9c..... which is as conservative as I could possibly make it....?
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 29/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.