ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

New Minicare Video, page-52

1. 8,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2570
    Prior to ADO becoming involved, POC1 did not have a working device. ADO was able to do in weeks what another company (BioMérieux) failed to do in years. Since then, ADO have even allowed the device to multiplex! With ADO's IP full protected, things will get nasty if POC1 launch without us. From my understanding there is no device without ADO. I just can't see how POC1 can launch version 1 without us, since previously they didn't even have a version 1. There are a lot on here who believe we won't be on version 1. So please tell me, how does POC1's version 1 work without us? and if so, why are we still working with them? It's possible GC said we may not be on version 1 of the device to take the heat off POC1 and direct our attention elsewhere. In the past a few HC members have contacted POC1 directly. While their intentions were honourable, these kind of actions could jeopardize the relationship between the two companies.

Twin, I haven't forgotten about all the other pies ADO has in the oven. I'm very excited about 2016.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.