ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

New Minicare Video, page-53

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    >In the past a few HC members have contacted POC1 directly. While their intentions were honourable, these kind of actions could >jeopardize the relationship between the two companies.

Shareholders have a right to pursue whatever avenue they see fit to understand their investments. I cant believe that enquiry from a tiny company's shareholder base located on the other side of the world could remotely come near the volume of questions a worldwide corporation gets on a day to day basis from its own shareholders. And I cant remotely see how anyone asking such questions could jeopardise a deal or relationship when the company is pivotal to the larger company's business success.

Perhaps our compliance to date on all matters of confidentiality is giving the impression we are a soft mark to milk for ideas at minimal outlay.

Also, perhaps things are quiet because POC1 wont proceed with us until we can show we have a capacity to make and deliver product to the appropriate scale for their product. DiaSource is the proof point they would need for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.