VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Thanks SYep. I was aware of the GoKube 'move' via that...

1. afd
    2,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Thanks S

Yep. I was aware of the GoKube 'move' via that announcement.

That lead me to find out more about Taiwan (which I was reminded of again over the last couple of days via the exchanges on this thread). Taiwan. What an opportunity! The government is forcing the replacement of ICEs to EVs which means that 1miliion scooter/bike sales will convert to pure EV sales. Gogora has a stranglehold but in order to realise their policy objectives the government will have to mandate a universal battery swap network. Otherwise how can it work? Drum role..........VMT via GoKube (and other partners) get a free ride.

Re the 'comms' gap.....I was referring more to the battery swap network, Shanghai R&D, the 'S' series, and other aspects of the piece on supersoco.com

But thanks for digging out that particular announcement again. If you find any more references please yell.

Btw. Loopscooters and Paack are 2 interesting 'links' too. Loop has had a chequered history but keeps bobbing up and might be the path to market in the USA. Paack are also interesting in terms of their backers and the 'platform'. Their growth path is patchy and a bit unpredictabel but I sort of half expect that one day there will be a massive announcement associated with one or both of those. Don't bet on it but they are another 2 'interesting' ones to keep your eyes out for.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $4.104K 30.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 71489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.