SNT 25.7% 4.4¢ syntara limited

new money, page-47

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    reading your posts guys I truly feel for the long term holders..:-((...that plunge down was something to behold...:-((..but we all have disasters in our portfolios if we buying into specs...have a look at qhl...each report has zillions in future markets and zillions/millions in a current market (defence - fighter jets)...was buying them at 0.60 cents and gave them money in couple fin risings....and last 3 years sp not going anywhere but south..:-((...been looking at red since first entry....so so sick of it not even looking any more...no amount of averaging down got me below -50% as yet..ok that said i am very happy to be in PXS at 0.60....here is hoping it won't go much lower then that...future looks bright, products in pipeline are full of promise of great revenues (high need)...time will tell how it will go from here...FDA will be crucial in March for shorter term sp performance...but we can expand without USA...they are not the only once out there with need to clear their lungs!...plenty of other countries will welcome us with open purses...:-)...patience and GL to all..:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.009(25.7%)
Mkt cap ! $52.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.4¢ 3.6¢ $183.9K 4.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1159 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 997342 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.