RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

new month fresh start, page-100

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey jeans
    Hope all is well. Gave myself a week off after a night of posting on the scotch. Wish all holders the best. Hope things move north and management demonstrate the finesse seen in January with well timely releases that built on the previous and demonstrated a real story. Subsequently shareholders have been left in the dark tp ponder the actions of a cash strapped company and bicker like teenage school girls over who's right. Until over the last couple of days qhen some sensibility has returned.
    The key now is drilling results. And if they are awesome JD and the gang should announce bonanza in cap locks.
    I always have an opinion. Sometimes its irritating for newbies when I critque managements actions. But I will be the first to be stoked and be giving vietual high fives if JD, Neil and the gang deliver on exceptional results so far... its jusy that the market wanted more from a mico cap worth 8 mil with jorc resource, scoping study, DFS on the way only 0.5 of 15km strike reported so far.... 1/30!!!
    Geeze anyone would think it was a 100mil company with the lengthy and expert analysis that has gone on.... I only get annoyed with management when thwir behaviour changes or they stop delivering in a metgod previously seen as it affects the psyche os .short termers and the technicals... even though fundamentals are the same... if not better than when RMX hit 3c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.