PAB 12.5% 0.7¢ patrys limited

new mrd test developed by euroflow consortium

1. 124 Posts.
    Hello fellow PABsters,

Here is a link to some information on the new MRD test;

http://www.onclive.com/publications/oncology-live/2014/april-2014/new-mrd-assay-helps-move-testing-forward-in-multiple-myeloma-research/1

After looking at timelines and studying the wording of details of Patrys development of a new test I have an uncanny feeling that we are somehow involved. I think we should hear of any involvement by June when the new test is rolled out.

In the article Dr Durrie said "pharmaceutical companies already are incorporating MRD assessment into clinical trials in an effort to speed up development of new therapies for patients with multiple myeloma." Interesting that Onyx pharmaceuticals are the main sponsor of the Black Swan Research Initiative and more intriguing is the fact that they announced the partnership on the 6 DEC one month after they agreed to the IST with Patrys.

I am now wondering if the large manufacture of PAT-SM6 ($4 million worth) is because they will be using the antibody as part of the test. Also, the delay and lack of details about the upcoming trials may be due to waiting for FDA approval for the new MRD test which will then hopefully be used to speed up the trials.

Only trying to join some dots and help out fellow holders. Patrys is one interesting company. They are quiet achievers which is the type of management I like. They run the show so that you have to believe in what they are doing and help fund it. Unless you are a lucky trader it is very hard to get free carried.

I am as confident about Patrys as when I was accumulating AHZ at 4-5cents. Thought AHZ would be my only life changing holding until PAB appeared. If you study the biotech M & A's over the last few years you would realise that a great majority are due to promising orphan drug or oncology pipelines. This would make PAB one prime takeover target if they keep kicking goals. As passed at the AGM, I think Amgen will take an equity stake in Patrys by purchasing a percentage of shareholders shares. I was worried that we would get bought out or that management were setting us up for a cheap buyout. After research I feel that Patrys and management are too important to them as a partner than taking them over entirely.

Looking forward to the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $32 4.583K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2588234 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1763074 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.