New Muslim enclave in Melbourne's west, page-138

1. 1,196 Posts.
    1.Why shouldnt there be? did there grand parents go to war for this country? did their parents pay the taxes that now fill the coffas for welfare? did there grandparents build the infrastructure that they enjoy today?

2.Yes i noticed that name a culture closer to ours beside the British that is none white?

3.I agree, but it happened very publicly in Cologne(I keep using this because it actually got media attention and people know about it not like all the other attacks)

4.Yes of course it has im not that ignorant, "btw islam is a tolerant society. why demonise them all?" have you seen the pew report on how tolarant muslims are? have you had friends bashed by groups of lebanese muslims for no other reason than my friend was alone and was an easy target? he spent 3 days in hospital for no reason beside violent muslims.

Finally the left has dug its own grave no allowing people to talk about any issue with out screaming "hate speech,bigot,racist,etc etc etc" if they allowed open dialog and wernt so concerned with PC and hurting peoples feeling im sure alot could of been solved along time ago, all you have to do is follow the US election and you will see the left tactics are no longer working, news stations rating are plummeting and there is a massive cultural shift coming where people are allowed to express their concerns for their country without being called a NAZI!!!

How long till the next terror attack in Europe? will it be buddhists? hmm i thinkwe all know the answer to that question

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.