TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Honestly, I think a name change is low priority... there is at...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Honestly, I think a name change is low priority... there is at least six months of stakeholder and staff engagement, exit John, reviewing management structures and reporting lines, tidying up Paul's Loan Agreements, reviewing off-take agreements and the like for stickability and value, reviewing staff PD alignment to strategic objectives, Setting 6 and 12 month objectives, is Paul still required and if so, in what capacity, communicating with State and Federal governments departments, working on NAÏF, CLC, water licence etc communicating with suppliers and contractors, recruiting Board and possibly a CEO, there should be investor roadshows communicating what's going on to rebuild investor confidence etc....

The communication needs to be on point for some time. (Paula will need to lift a gear or follow John?)

I'd rather Grant spent the company money on these aspects than have staff arguing over a company name which can get semantically challenged... Its a time wasting distraction in my view, when we need clear minds and action. Leave it for 6 months at least...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.