CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

bitzer mate you seem to like challenging me and the reason is...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    bitzer mate you seem to like challenging me and the reason is obvious.

I never said anything about what you are claiming and I believe you are in place partly to protect the thing I am claiming.

CDU is not the only stock effected all stocks are effected and for a deposits like some of those in Zambia the JORC might work, very large low grade deposits evenly spread. CDU's Rocklands find needs special evaluation.

If large mining companies the likes of the ones I mentioned make their doss not mainly by exploration but by relying on others to do the exploration and grabbing them up before their full wealth is realised then having their executives on the board of a mining defining panel is clearly wrong.

What you are clearly not taking notice of is when things get out of wack and people go hunting for people to share their hurt they invariably pick on the wrong people. The people who cause the hurt are long since on a plane and are somewhere else. I should not need to tell you this.

If you go to the trouble to read Nev's report it must be crystal clear that corruption is happening and peoples super is being stolen. The people who you want to protect, mate a few days before that stuff hits the fan they are all on a plane to somewhere else and then a whole lot of innocents get the blame, including your classical, "There is no excuse for----- innocent women and children".

Pretending all is OK is not a smart move. Mate I am against a very small group of people within a bigger group, definitely not the group. Please understand that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.