CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

xw I think you fall into the camp that needs to read...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    xw I think you fall into the camp that needs to read announcements multiple times before the significance 'sinks' in.
    Nothing wrong with that of course, and the company quite often even obliges with a follow-up 'letter' to shareholders for the very important news. As a non-shareholder you probably miss these, but you can still read them on-line.

Anyway the point is the new NCu discovery is exactly that...new. The reason being it doesn't fall into the current LM resource estimate.

As the company notes;

"The mineralised area is thought to be typical of zones that have been omitted from the resource estimate due to drilling “voids”, often immediately adjacent to the vertical orebody".

Yes you are somewhat correct in that this particular area will fall into the proposed pit. However instead of the expected waste material that would have been dug, it will now be a nice rich mineralised zone.

Not a bad result when you consider;
    "The undrilled “void” in the oxide profile ranges from 10-50m in width and from surface to 35m depth, and occurs along the entire strike length of Las Minerale (approx 1.2km).
    I'm sure the other discoveries are going well and all will be revealed in due course(inc Wilgar). For now it seems its all about priorities. You may have missed the significant news earlier in the week on Fairfield. Looks like a lovely rich source of NCu developing there. Again all 'grist to the mill' as like the LM undrilled voids none of the Fairfield material is included in the current resource.
    I like the fact they are focused on finding additional rich NCu feed for the primary crusher. Shaping up to be a busy initial 4-5 years when these areas are mined and processed.

Yes price is going along quite well, with M&G obviously seeing excellent value under $5. Still doesn't reflect the strength of the business, but thats okay, I'm patient and believe the value of securities will better reflect the business once mining commences and production numbers flow. Trader will be very happy atm with the recent strong rise.
    Also looking forward to photos of the new crusher. Might print a few out and decorate the xmas tree, should be gleaming all bright and shiny!
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.