CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

new ncu find, page-26

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    James
    LOL, now im back on your list of conspirators.

You say you never mentioned anything refering to my comments, this is from your post;

"BHPBIO, RIO, Xstrata and others have possibly employees on the JORC committee and are waiting in the sidelines to pick up companies early in development the likes of CDU, for a very low price, funny how the JORC code gave, CDU a shit report.

Nev's report gives a list of people on the JORC committee and the companies they work for. My belief is this is possibly corruption at the highest level.

Allowing the major companies to have people on that committee when they make their major money by buying up small mining exploration companies when they're in they're early days is unforgivable.

Find every excuse to give a so called conservative (low ball) result and then take the company over knowing full well how the JORC report treats the result."

I feel the need to challenge you when you insist on trotting out these type of theories without having a decent knowledge of the JORC process, the committee or its function. You seem to intimate (none too subtly) that BHP/RIO/Xstrata employees have had a hand in the calculation of the CDU resource statement and that there has been a deliberate attempt to bend the rules to punish CDU. Bollocks imho.

Can u explain how the CDU sp has risen strongly over the last few months in light of the fact that the all powerful cabaal of conspirators are hellbent on suppressing the sp, surely the powerful conspirators have enough firepower to outplay the likes of M & G ? Or are M & G in on the whole deal ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.