CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

new ncu find, page-27

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Blitzer
    The oldest trick in the book is to state something that is wrong and then prove it is wrong.

I have never stated some of the things you claim, never.

Classic examples of manipulation, are for example what happened at Nicaea around 312 by Emperor Constantine which set Christianity on a wrong direction because Constantine wanted an army that had one belief. They re wrote the New Testament to suit themselves.

Give and take a bit the cause of the Holocast, I track back to Nicaea, because of certain clauses in the New Testament to do with money.

The writing of the JORC code possibly gives power to certain people to be manipulated in a way they want. This was done well before CDU ever came into existence.

WM has no faith in the JORC code neither do a lot on here.

Mate, really examine the trading pattern around August 18, 2010. Some see leaks out of the people before the JORC was announced, I on the other hand think it is possible people who really understood the jorc process did a double spreadsheet, one for what they believed is in the ground and one for how the JORC code would calculate the answer. Based on the second they shorted the hell out of the stock.

Those companies mentioned do make their money from accusations.

For gods sake read Nev's report and understand what he writes.

The people I suspect you are trying to protect, could be very dangerous people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.