SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

new neighbours presentation

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Line breaks to separate thought lines :), hope it helps.

See link for the October 2013 report:

http://www.africaoilcorp.com/i/pdf/2013-10_AOIP.pdf

Great reading of this new presentation by Africa Oil.

A definite read for early investment consideration of SWE. (comment only = not recommendation)

There really is some good reading...Increased estimated reserves :)....What the???, How many Billions of Barrels now?? ohhhhh WOW
    (Warning = Please ensure you are sitting down, and do not have a mouthful of hot coffee :)

And sorry, no spoiler page numbers provided = Take a look yourself :)

Last night I went back to view the old Africa Oil presentations. It becomes apparent when you start with the old presentations first and read forward how their growth came about....acquire great assets first :), then start looking.

Sound similar :)?

Start here:
    http://www.africaoilcorp.com/s/presentations.asp

I enjoyed the Presentation Titles which started as :

1. "Investor Presentation",

Then we had:,

2. "Hunting Elephants in East Africa's Rift Basin"
    (Don't worry, elephants as in HUGE Resources Basins...not the real beauties),

then we had:

3. "Opening a New Oil Frontier in East Africa",

And now we are on the series titled:

4. "A Major Emerging Oil Company in East Africa"

Some fun:.....

We can give our presentations titles soon too:?
    Swala Presentation Tile suggests:

First:
    Second:
    Third:

To view the February 2011 presentation, then compare it against the October 2013 presentation, really gets me going in regards to the similarities & differences concerning SWE.

By differences, the standout for me was that Africa Oil seems largely to have had to carry out takeovers to obtain their licenses....We have the luxury of already owning ours.

I made a comment the other day, where I thought that if 30 cps can be breached, that I assumed the range 30-39 cps would only be a pit stop. (was probably a bit unfair not to quantify my thinking)

To explain this, (and only my take)

Firstly:
    I considered the amount of options on issue.
    Expiring in 2018, and the serious majority held by brokers.
    5 years life.
    Majority in Escrow until 2015 (~95%)
    Exercise price 30cents
    So to see 30 cps hit, may entice brokers to push higher.

Side note:
    I would love to buy some 30 cent options with a 2018 expiry date please :)

Secondly:
    I have monitored how PVD rise has gone, once good news came in after a down turn. They bounced back from high 30's, and into the low 40's on normal trading. News arrives, and with some interest, the 40's and 50's only became a pit-stop, and now they are comfortably sitting in the high 60's to mid 70's cps.

Thirdly:
    Africa Oil has risen from high $6.00's to todays price (overnight) of $9.55...representing a 50%+ increase in a matter of only a few months....mostly attributable to their African Rift Assets, cash raising at "premium" and regional development news.

Fourthly:
    I have no doubt that SWE will attract large buyer support in due course and any news that will support us reaching 30 cents, may just be the catalyst for that support. We do have a tight register, especially if you are looking for large volume. (like a few million shares)

Don't be too hard on me :), I'm just sharing my thoughts and observations for constructive opinion based discussions.

Regardless of daily swings....I am still VERY confident and I consider SWE to be a prime holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.