SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Just some fun WC :) - Don't be superstitious :)We are a four...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Just some fun WC :) - Don't be superstitious :)
    We are a four legged ground animal...no wings to be clipped :)

Anyway, with Africa Oil thinking that at $9.55, they are still an "Emerging Company"....Just where do they see themselves going?.....

Can we go the same way?.....for sure!

Just 1 good strike (Competent Persons Reports, start this) say (200 million barrels potential) at we see SWE at multi-dollar prices.

I will have to dig out my thought on this, cant recall with accuracy, but is substantially more than 200 million barrels combined across our licenses/basins, and hopefully soon to be identified targets. (200mmbls was in one basin :)

Does anyone remember our Kenya 12B publicized Resource Potential? LOL....Lots :), even if only 10% in place :)...it wasn't millions of barrels...LOL, it was....__illion(s)

They (Africa Oil)also really came into their own (early stage) with a very favorable cash deal when Tullow farmed into their licenses. (some of)

We are doing things slightly different, (before reducing holding down to lower percentages) and being able to identify targets prior to even considering deals will ensure maximum return and value is realized.

We have money to last well into next year.....at which time I fully suspect SWE to be valued far higher, and interest to be wider due to positive project advancements and increased acquisitions.
    (in fact we have more money than I expected due to professional management of costs and expenses/previous costs)

With SWE I know, early stages, but re-ratable with news on a number of fronts which has been well described already here.

Investment = End Game Success (bluesky)
    Investment Term = Where you get off?
    Current 20cps to 22 cps = 10%, 25cps = 25%, 30cps = 50%
    Note bad returns vs any risk element at this time.

Me...I think sub 30 cps will be seen as an "eons ago" price, valued soon enough.

I think our "distribution" and broadening of the shareholder base is coming to an end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.