SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Hi Rosy,Yes...I have an email.If you are referring to non-HC...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Hi Rosy,

Yes...I have an email.
    If you are referring to non-HC contact....

My preference is not to. I hate seeing references to private poster emails....always seems a bit suspect to me.

If you cant post it, simple, don't reference it....go back to your private emails and talk that way.

As with thinking of getting back in...
    I can't honestly help you with that either :)

What I can say, is that I spend a lot of time researching a stock (any), which includes wide & indirect aspects, and then share that research as.... true as I know it.

In this case, I am sure SWE will be a Blue-Chip asset to hold in the future.

I take extra care, in trying to make my posts understandable, "matter of fact" or indicate opinion or assumption, so that I do not imply anyone SHOULD BUY/SELL or HOLD.... I "can't give direct advice".

I can post something I truly believe on a share (Any)... (could be good for a share or bad for it)....but I am totally wrong either way.

We all make our own decisions.

A bit of a long-winded reply...but also puts it out there for others.

Good Luck with your decision....This story as you put it :)....

For Fun:
    May soon be a best seller...LOL.

Maybe I should volunteer to video and document SWE's progress and hoped for growth over the coming months, year.

Give me a camera and a microphone, slap a saddle on a giraffe....and I'm away :), Yeehaaa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.