PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

New newing report is out, page-5

1. 3,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180
    Thanks Simon

I was newly introduce to PET to by Lindo today on the ISX HC thread.

Lindo had read the stocks on my signature and wrote "why not add PET to your other good ones"

PET was totally under my radar. Never heard of them.

So I spent the entire afternoon reading about them. The more I read, the more impressed I was.

Several companies on my signature list have already taken off, I am happy with my positions considering where I got in earlier. ALU, APX , WTC , ISX , PNV and NAN.

I have another group that are less impressive so far but I have no doubt of their promise into the future but its going to take time. SPL and SMN.

That's what I like about PET currently. (Which I don't hold, only discovered today). It seems that they are troubled by keeping up with the current capacity demands for their product for existing projects let alone future projects. In the short term time is not an issue only their capacity to deliver. What a wonderful problem.

My issue is how do I get in. I hate trying to catch rocket ships as they enter the stratosphere (experience). I can't buy them through my Superpension fund(where I don't pay capital gains tax) as they are not a ASX300 stock (yet, but maybe included the September ASX300 rebalance, its going to be boarderline).

As you can see, the problem of getting in poses several problems.

As I pointed out to Lindo on the ISX forum. From a charting perspective I noticed that there was a gap up
    in PET recent upswing of 0.81 to 1.00. I also noted to Lindo that as a chartist I have seen many of these up gaps refilled very often but not always. I suspect with PET refilling the gap is not going to be the case. Who knows.

This horse may have bolted for me.

Lindo you should have sent me your post 6 months ago.

Good luck folks

cheers Lies
    Last edited by Lies&damnlies: 14/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.